Tuesday, September 1, 2015

GratiTuesday #3


as I walked away from one opportunity last week I opened a door for another. this week I started in a new position with a new company. I feel good about this change, and can only hope it will bring happiness into my life.

I am so thrilled with the new layout of my blog. it feels much more streamlined and put together. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. the fellas over at pipdig are awesome!

I seem to go through spurts of drinking lot's of coffee to switching to tea. this weekend I made a homemade chai tea latte for the first time in a very long time. and, wow!, was it ever delicious! more please!

what are you showing gratitude for this week? tweet me! @CoffeeLoftCo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheCoffeeLoftCo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig