Thursday, September 24, 2015

harmony box

Canada doesn't have many options when it comes to the subscription box phenomenon, but I did stumble upon this beauty. Harmony Box is a subscription box for the Canadian yogi and wellness enthusiasts. I love yoga, and while (I admit) I can't seem to find the time to make is a daily ritual for myself, I had to give this a try. Harmony Box offers a mini box option, so I chose that as a trial for myself. I wanted to see what it was all about. my curiosity was peaked. check out the photos below to see that I got!




in this sampler box I mostly received snack/food items and a bag of laundry soap nuts. and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of it! the full size box option comes with many more items, and from what I understand, more variety. what a cool idea!

I have a lot of friends who enjoy the practice of yoga, and who value nutrition and wellness. I am excited to share this find with them. and I know there are many, many more people across Canada who would love Harmony Box.

is this something you'd be interested in? let me know if you order a box! I'd love to see your goodies!

**this post was created by me, as an individual. no endorsement was discussed with Harmony Box. I just couldn't resist sharing this opportunity with others!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheCoffeeLoftCo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig