Tuesday, August 18, 2015

GratiTuesday #1

as my blog grows, I grow. instilling weekly notes, sharing what I am grateful for, is a way to keep me focused on what matters in my life. not the hardships. not the defeat. not the sadness that will ebb and flow.

GratiTuesday is a series where I can list what I am grateful for that week or even just that day. I want to find the light and positivity wherever I can. so when I do have those not so fantastic days I have a place to go. a place where only the good lies.

so to kick off my GratiTuesday series here is the first post



what are you grateful for this week? I'd love to hear about it in the comments section, or email me: coffeeloftco [at] gmaildotcom
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheCoffeeLoftCo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig