Wednesday, August 26, 2015

wisdom wednesday ^2



this quote definitely has some personal meaning for me. I had found myself to be at a place in my life that I was not happy with in the past. it took some time, and a lot of determination, but I made it out. I started over.

fast forward to now, in this current life of mine, and I am feeling restless again. I want change. I want peace. I want to live my life my way. for me. I want to be proud of the things I am doing. the life I am living. so as I dig deep down, go inwards, to find my strength, to work up the gumption I need to start over once again, will you be doing the same? do you find any truth to these words by F.Scott Fitzgerald?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheCoffeeLoftCo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig