Tuesday, August 25, 2015

GratiTuesday #2


as one journey comes to an end, more doors will open. and for this I am grateful. I thrive on change. excitement comes with change. new possibilities. new friendships. new beginnings. :)

I signed up for an online meditation class. it happens tonight. I'd love to get into a regular meditation habit, but it just hasn't happened yet. the more I practice, the more it will become a daily ritual. one step at a time..

last night my boyfriend and I went out for a spontaneous supper date with some friends of ours. it was a quick little visit, but we were able to make plans for this weekend too. I am grateful for time spent with friends this week.

how does your week look? what are you showing gratitude towards today?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheCoffeeLoftCo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig