Sunday, August 23, 2015

sunday's are for intention setting

every sunday I plan to set an intention for the week. by sharing my intention, you can follow along and use it for yourself. or set one that you feel is right for you. by connecting we can keep each other on track and focused.


my intention for the week is to focus on the good.

I have a few big changes coming up in my life, as I briefly mentioned in this post. this can cause a bit of unrest in my current routine. instead of allowing the stress and anxiety to get me down, and before I start to feel burdened with tasks to complete, I need to shift my focus to the good that will come out of these changes and this time of unease. by doing this, my week will sail along smoothly and I will be able to enjoy every minute of it!

what will your intention be for the week? what are some of your favourite intentions you have set for yourself this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TheCoffeeLoftCo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig